Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Little Wonders - Rob Thomas


I have borrowed 'Meet the Robinsons' many times from the PJ Community library and I never tire from watching it with my kids. The storyline is fabulous. From watching it I managed to discuss adoption, realising our dreams, dealing with setbacks, letting go of hurt and frustration, moving on, moving forward, family......with my kids. When opportunity permits and when the situation is right, I will say ' Remember when Lewis..."

And this song by Rob Thomas just moves me to tears.

What about the Walt Disney quote that appears at the end of the show:

We keep moving forward, opening new doors, doing new things, because we are curious and curiousity keeps leading us down new paths. We are always exploring and experimenting.

I think those words of wisdom will be my unschooling mantra for 2011.

No comments: