Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Cherok Tok Kun @ Bukit Mertajam 21 June 2013

 After a few days in the bustling streets of Penang, we went over to Bukit Mertajam for some tranquility.
As it was a weekday we had the place to ourselves.
 Sand and water play
 Exploring the hill.
The kids made camp, played out stories they created and were in a world of their own.


 A nice tea house by the stream with tables set under shady trees. I thought the place was simply delightful
.
 I don't think I enjoyed sweet potato as much as I did that day. 


 We had rose tea
  Yam cha!
Lunch
Then it was back to the jungle

1 comment:

Khadijah said...

Hello there..
I am a student from Universiti of Selangor (UNISEL) pursuing a degree program in Education (Hons.). I am conducting a survey on the "Effectiveness of Homeschooling Toward Children's Socioemotional". Therefore, I need your sincere cooperation to complete this questionnaire. Thank you for participating in my research. I would appreciate if you could spend a few minutes of your time to complete my research. The data collected from this survey will be used for academic and research purposes. Your participant is completely voluntary and information will being keep strictly confidental.

Your cooperation and valuable time is highly appreciated. Looking forward to hearing from you soon and I hope you can share this to the homeschooling parents out there. Thank you!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfb1C87-X45p2XotgDlOqGB3o78X18UV8BPE0XnhDfcfh9M2A/viewform?usp=sf_link